“NTI is the world’s premier developer and provider of in-flight icing simulation software and associated design, testing and certification services to aerospace companies desirous to apply safety standards that meet and exceed regulations. We are the one-stop-shop for a structured and systematic methodology to in-flight icing certification of aircraft, rotorcraft, jet engines and UAVs. As an agile company at the frontier of research, we are extremely attentive to the needs of our clients. We have chosen to establish ourselves in a position of leadership by focusing on niche areas of CFD that are too complex for others to tackle, such as in-flight icing, aerodynamic design and computational wind engineering”.
- Dr. Wagdi (Fred) HABASHI, President, Newmerical Technologies International
With 15 dedicated engineers, most with Ph.D.s and Masters, and a wide network of resellers, NTI develops and markets advanced CFD software and offers flow simulation services in the aerospace, architectural, automotive, and marine markets. NTI’s suite of state-of-the-art specialized software can solve problems in aerodynamic design, in-flight icing, heat transfer, fluid-structure interaction, and wind engineering. These products can be licensed or offered through NTI services.
NTI’s experienced management team:
- Dr. Wagdi G. HABASHI, President & CEO, Board of Directors
- Mr. John P. HOLDING (Former EVP Bombardier Aerospace), Board of Directors
- Mr. Faraj M. NAKHLEH (Former VP Finance RCGT), Board of Directors
- Dr. Guido S. BARUZZI, Director of Research and Chief Scientist, Aerodynamics